Nice list – at least 7 of these places are visa-free or visa-on-arrival for Indian Citizens. No prizes for guessing which ones.
NYTimes has published their 52 Places to Go in 2014. Here is a listing of what made their travel plans, with their one liners of their decision. Check out the link for the full discourse:
- Cape Town, South Africa – A place to meditate on freedom, and the creative life that followed.
- Christchurch, New Zealand – The rebirth of a quake-ravaged city.
- North Coast, California – A glorious new preserve for the public.
- Albanian Coast – On a rugged shore, Europe at its best.
- Downtown Los Angeles – Downtown? Really? Yes, thanks to a thriving food scene.
- Namibia – Africa’s latest conservation success story is a boon for travelers.
- Ecuador – Epic biodiversity, and a newly renovated railway to get you there.
- Quang Binh, Vietnam – Now open: One of the world’s largest caves.
- Perth, Australia – For Australian panache, go west.
- Rotterdam, the Netherlands – First-class architecture in the…
View original post 636 more words